The Lozamo.com website is edited by:
SONA Distribution, a simplified joint-stock company registered with the RCS of Nancy under SIREN number 911811867 and VAT number FR14911811867, whose head office is located at 8 Rue Jacquard, 54500 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy
Hosting is provided by OVH, SAS with a capital of €10,069,020, located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100, Roubaix, FRANCE, registered with the RCS of Lille Métropole (424 761 419 00045) and can be reached on 09 72 10 10 07. OVH is a host recognized for the quality in terms of the security of its infrastructures, but also for its commitments to reducing the environmental impact of their Datacenters
Protection of private life :
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 known as "computing and freedoms", you can request communication and rectification of any information concerning you which would appear on all files processed by lozamo.com
The right to information is referred to in article 32 of the law of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004.
Your right of opposition is referred to in article 38 of the law of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004 and allows you to oppose for legitimate reasons to be included in a file. Any person may refuse, without having to justify himself, that the data concerning him be used for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial.
Your right of access is referred to in articles 39, 41, 42 of the law of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004 and any person proving his identity has the right to question the person responsible for a file or a processing to know if it holds information on it, and if necessary to obtain communication of it.
You have a right of rectification referred to in article 40 of the law of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004 allowing you to have your information rectified, completed, updated, blocked or deleted when detected errors, inaccuracies or the presence of data whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller at the following address:
Address: Lozamo, 8 Rue Jacquard, 54500 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, France
TERMS OF SERVICE
These general conditions of use apply to your first visit to the lozamo.com site, hereinafter referred to as the website, and are binding on you for the entire duration of use of the said website.
These conditions of use may be subject to modifications at the sole initiative of the publication director.
The purpose of the website is to present and sell online baskets, cushions and other design accessories for dogs and cats.
The information contained on the website is intended for its visitors, whether they are consumers and/or professionals.
The information is provided as is without guarantee of completeness, absence of errors, omissions or non-updating.
These conditions of use are intended to establish the rights and obligations of visitors in the context of their navigation on this website.
The information appearing on the site is established in accordance with the French law in force on the day of the provision on the site. Any access from a territory other than France is at the risk and peril of the visitor in consideration of the law applicable to him.
Expressly, the rules of conflict of law are excluded in favor of the full and unreserved application of French law.
- Cookies: small browser software files that can be summarized in an identification number whose sole purpose is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means.
- Personal data: personal data relating to the visitor (email address, etc.) collected in particular via the form posted on the website.
- Property rights: rights protected under the framework of intellectual property and which includes literary and artistic property rights (images, texts, sounds, designs) and industrial property rights (patents, designs and models, logo).
- Visitor(s): any natural or legal person visiting the website who has unreservedly accepted these general conditions.
Access to the site:
Internet users can normally access the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without this being an obligation on the part of the publication director, who may be required to interrupt access to the site temporarily or permanently. No compensation can be granted by the publication director for the unavailability of the site, whether temporary or permanent.
The site and its content are subject to legal protection under literary and artistic property (copyright) and industrial property (trademarks, designs, logos).
These general conditions do not imply any transfer of any kind of intellectual property rights on the site and its content for the benefit of the visitor.
Any reproduction in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, made without the prior written consent of the publication director is unlawful and constitutes an infringement likely to give rise in particular to criminal penalties.
Links of the hypertext type to the home page of the lozamo.com site or any other page must systematically be the subject of a request for authorization and must be withdrawn on simple request from Lozamo.
It is also recalled that the hypertext links placed on lozamo.com may refer to other sites whose content remains the sole responsibility of the operators and owners of these sites.
Personal data :
Lozamo may ask the Internet user for personal data when consulting and using the site, in particular:
- when the Internet user creates an account,
- when the Internet user places an order on the Site,
- when the Internet user contacts customer service.
The data collected is intended for use by Lozamo to manage the commercial and contractual relationship with the Internet user and to inform him, where applicable, of offers and news.
The Internet user may receive, if he has expressly consented, electronic prospecting from Lozamo and its partners.
The Internet user may renounce it at any time via the unsubscribe link contained in the aforementioned electronic prospecting.
In accordance with the data-processing law and freedoms of January 6, 1978 modified by the law of August 6, 2004 the visitor has a right of access, opposition and rectification to the personal data concerning him as specified in the chapter "protection of life private”.
The visitor and/or customer is invited from the start page to give his consent to the use of these and retains in any case the possibility of accepting or opposing the registration of cookies by setting the internet browser options.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a Web server can keep on a computer's hard drive to store information about the Internet user. The cookie uniquely identifies your computer, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the computer.
- A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot be propagated.
What are cookies used for?
- The purpose of using cookies is to recognize users and to be able to provide a better, more personalized service. To do this, we identify the origin of the Internet user, their preferences (country, session opening, characteristics of their browser, usage information, etc.) and collect information on the use of our website.
- The purpose of using cookies is to obtain statistical information on the use of our Website.
How can I disable cookies?
The Internet user can adjust his browser to accept or refuse the cookies he receives or so that the browser warns him when a server wants to keep a cookie or delete it from his computer. In the mobile phone, it can delete cookies on the “Settings” option.
To prevent the installation of cookies you must follow the instructions that correspond to the browser used:
- Internet Explorer: on the “Tools> Internet Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab, select the desired setting and press the advanced settings. Select “Override automatic cookie management”. Mark “Enable” or “Block”. We recommend activating the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow more optimal navigation on our Website.
- Firefox: on the “Tools> Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab. Enable or disable “Accept cookies from webs” or “Tell websites not to track me”, depending on your browser version. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
- Chrome: on the “Tools> Settings” menu, click on the “Privacy> Content settings” tab. After selecting the “show advanced settings” option, click on your preferred cookie setting. If you do not wish to allow the installation, you can select the option "block site data and third-party cookies".
- Opera: on the “Settings> Preferences” menu, click on the “Advanced” tab. On the “Cookies” menu select the options “Accept traces” or “Never accept cookies”. If you wish to have a more exhaustive level of control over the cookies that are installed on your computer, we recommend that you select the option “Ask me before accepting cookies”.
- Safari: on the “Tools> Preferences” menu, click on the “Security” tab. On the “Accept cookies” menu, select “Always” or “Never”. If you have an iPhone, you will need to enter “Settings > Safari” and select whether or not you accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information about the setting for the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of the browser itself.
The cookies we issue on lozamo.com
When you connect to our site lozamo.com, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software, used during your visit to our site.
The Cookies we issue allow us to:
- To establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our site lozamo.com (headings and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal has
- To store information relating to a form that you have completed on our lozamo.com site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our lozamo.com site (subscribed service, content an order basket, etc.)
- To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our lozamo.com site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us
- To implement security measures, by Lozamo when you are asked to connect again to content or a service after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued by third parties
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) broadcast in our advertising spaces may contain Cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a company third to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
If necessary, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- To count the number of displays of advertising content distributed via our advertising spaces,
- To identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics
- To recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and,
- If necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your terminal of which they may be aware.